MOTIVATION

“Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.” Pre

Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you. - William James

Friday, February 19, 2010

Would I Dare?

Yes I would, start a new blog all about my own fitness and running skills... Basically I wanted a way to express how I feel about running and exercise in general. I also got sick of reading all those magazine blogs and in the end thinking two things, either that type of exercise is unrealistic for me, or wow that's not helpful. So in this blog I will bring up those topics and much more!

I also will be talking about my own personal goal to run a marathon (or more) within the next year. My most recent burst of energy has pushed me to be realistic about this and start a training and workout log, something I have done but never really felt it did anything for me. Things have changed now and I have a real goal.

I want people to read this and think about their own fitness, lifestyle, and most off stop REALLY believing those magazine that are just chalked full of trendy "fads" and useless information unless you are filthy rich and have the time and money to spend on fitness.

So I'mma get real... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment