MOTIVATION

“Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.” Pre

Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you. - William James

Monday, May 24, 2010

Ashley Runs is Moving.....

So I have my other blog and I thought this would happen... its really hard to work with two blogs even though I wanted this one to be only running. So I am combining the blogs... I will see all my running buddies and friends over at my 

ashleyrperry.blogspot.com!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I've been a little out of the blog loop lately (feeling guilty about my own blog's neglect, too...poor thing). I'll follow you on your other blog. The pictures of your adventures are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete