MOTIVATION

“Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.” Pre

Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you. - William James

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Schedules are Hard to Follow

Well I tried to follow a schedule but it seems life just wont let me. What was I thinking? I guess that since today was just such a busy day that I couldn't get a run in I will be moving my rest days on Saturday to Thursdays. I think not having a rest day on the weekend makes more sense because I work doing the week and I don't have regular hours so sometimes (as this week has proven) its hard to follow a schedule.

I ate wonderfully today though. I got some fish oil pills, with vitamin A&D and a vitamin D. I also didn't snack at all and was able to eat probably one of the healthiest dinners I have had since we were in France living off avocados, potatoes and vegetables for a month. My dinner if you were wondering was 2 cups of veggies with some plain Turkish yogurt on top. Yum! For desert I had jello with half a banana and nutella on top!

Also today I used the Google maps to figure out how many kilometers I was running and turns out from my house to the Fahit Sultan Mehmet Bridge and back is about a 10K which is more then I thought it was. I will start my day tomorrow with that run to make up for the lack of one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment