MOTIVATION

“Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.” Pre

Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you. - William James

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Berlin, Germany... Watch Out!

So I had my run today which was the best one I have had in about a week! It was the Tarabya 9.4K loop. I made a new play list and wanted to try it out. Not only do I have all the right songs for a long run but they are in the right places. I know that around kilometer 7 the incline increases till about kilometer 11 so during that time I have strategically placed some "telephone" "Pump IT" and "DJ Earthworm" to really get me motivated to keep going. 

I have stretched, made some goals (hidden them and will not look at them till I am finished with the race, recommendation from my BF). I am about to start the two hour journey to the airport! 


this was supposed to be posted when I left last Friday but obviously something went wrong.... 

2 comments:

  1. How did Berlin treat you? I'm dying to know how the run went for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its coming... I am writing it now and its a long one...

    ReplyDelete