MOTIVATION

“Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.” Pre

Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you. - William James

Thursday, March 25, 2010

AHH!!!!!! PRIZES

I feel like screaming... here is one reason why I have not been giving to much attention to this running blog but tonight I know will be one of endless sleep so I am planning on really making it look all amazing! 

On another note- I have an amazing friend named Joy! (that's her blog) and she is trying to get a job as the new Face of Fox for the local news company in New Mexico. So if you have few minutes, which I know you all do! (or wish you had that much time.) Could you please go to her blog... and watch the video she has posted on her blog... here is the link

Basically just watch the video as many times as you can... every day!

For an incentive to watch the video... THERE WILL BE A PRIZE! Just leave me a message and tell me if you watched the video...next Friday.... I will choose a winner and that person will get a postcard from me over here in Istanbul!!!

 PS- Your vote is based on watching the video ENTIRELY and you can watch it over and over again to rack up the votes!!! PLEASE DO.... if you watch it everyday for a week leave me another comment.... and you get your name added again if you join as a follower on my blog!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley, I watched Joy's video from her blog. Is that how she gets votes or do I need to do something else? Great video...I hope she wins! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES watch the video as much as possible all the way through!

    ReplyDelete