MOTIVATION

“Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.” Pre

Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you. - William James

Friday, April 2, 2010

The Winner is....

Kristin!!

Keep watching the video of Joy and her interiew for Fox... here is the link again...or rather the link to my blog that talks about Joy and her interview which also includs the video to watch!! Watch it as much as you can so she gets as many votes as possible!!! Thanks again guys!

Kristin shoot me an email of our address so I can send you a super cool awesome post card from Istanbul! ashleyreneeperry@gmail.com

So a quick review of my first run post half marathong, It was great... no problems, not one soreness or cramp... couldnt have asked for a better 2 mile run after such an amazing race. Training continues starting today with a 5 miler (hopefully this afternoon if not in the evening). Oh and I found an awesome forest type trail with track turf paths so I will be using that a ton since its so much nicer on my knees!!! Keep reading and tell your friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited! I'll send you an email right now! :)

    ReplyDelete