MOTIVATION

“Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.” Pre

Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you. - William James

Monday, March 8, 2010

LUNARGLIDES

Ok so here is a picture of my new running shoes, I paid more then what they are worth in the USA due to import taxes which left me a little sour but I really needed some quality running shoes. I am also sour that they only had this choice of color which I like but I can see myself getting sick of sooner rather then later. They are the Lunar Glide Nike's and supposedly one of the top long distance running shoes Nike has to offer. I was excited to get the Nike+ ready shoes since I am obsessed with the Nike+ running feature (even though I don't have it yet because I REFUSE to pay 309 US dollars for an I pod Nano when you can get them in the US for 140$. So the Nike+ will have to wait. So far I like the shoes, they fit really nice, are very comfortable, and breathe great! I am praying for no more blisters though, they really are terrible little things.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet shoes...I love pink!! I hate blisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes they have pink...... i love pink.watch out for the blisters there nasty

    ReplyDelete